Monday 24 November 2014

What would your I'm a Celebrity 'treat' be if you were on the show?

Imagine the scenario. You've been living on basic rations of beans and rice for the past week, practically running on empty, and now you can have anything you want (just one thing, mind you) what would it be?

That's the question asked on Heat Radio earlier today, and there was no shortage in listeners giving their treats...maltesers, twiglet crisps and Quaver crisps were among the goodies named!

So that inspired me to share some of mine with you...let me know what your 'treat' would be after days living on basic rations in a jungle in the middle of no where!!


Maltesers...yes please!
I think coffee may be a good idea to get me through long days in the jungle!
I can't function without some snap, crackle and pop!
Hot Chocolate...I thought you'd never ask!
I don't know what I would do without Rich Tea Biscuits!!




No comments:

Post a Comment