Friday 19 December 2014

I'm Fired! Nick Hewer quits The Apprentice as "my stamina is not up to the long weeks"

Nick Hewer has walked out on Lord Alan Sugar, saying he is leaving hit show The Apprentice "with relief tinged with regret".
Embedded image permalink
I'm Fired! Nick Hewer walks out on "very generous" Lord Sugar
as he hasn't got the stamina to continue on his show.
Image - BBC

Hewer, who has been Lord Sugar's sidekick on the hit show since in began in 2005, added: "It takes stamina to follow candidates week after week, and my stamina is not up to the long weeks".

Of Lord Sugar, Nick said: "Alan's a very generous friend. The best thing about working for him is his vibrancy".

Alan said on Twitter last night it was "with a heavy heart" that he had to say farewell "to my good friend Nick Hewer", adding: "I thank him sincerely for the past 10 years".

THE FINAL OF THE APPRENTICE AIRS AT 9pm ON BBC ONE, SUNDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment