Saturday 6 December 2014

Double Trouble! Double I'm a Celeb eviction sees Kendra and Tinchy leave the jungle

A double eviction on I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here has seen Kendra Wilkinson and Tinchy Stryder leave the jungle.
Out: Kendra Wilkinson & Tinchy Stryder have become the latest I'm A Celebrity to be evicted from the jungle
The camp-mates were evicted last night. Image - ITV. 

The rapper and TV Personality were axed from the ITV show last night...narrowly missing out on a place in the final four. Edwina Currie, Melanie Sykes, Carl Fogarty and Jake Quickenden are now the only remaining camp mates after a week of evictions from the jungle.

Tinchy said of his time in the jungle: "I expected it to be hard in the jungle, but it was really hard" whilst Kendra said she came in thinking "I was walking into a fake movie set". She added that "I definitely used all my adrenaline in the first week, and, for all the time afterwards, I felt like a zombie".

No comments:

Post a Comment